So here we are about to spend our first real day doing 20Time in Language Arts. Can't wait to see what happens.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
The struggle is real. The whole weekend went by and I didn't play once. Life sometimes gets in the way of learning something new. There were too many other responsibilities. I will have to carve out some time this week or I am really not going to be able to do this. Tomorrow I will try to record what I sound like so far.
So it has been hard to find time to practice and I live in an apartment and I am afraid that I might scare my neighbours. They may think that I am in here killing a creature of some kind. I am managing to make sounds but my ear isn't good enough to hear if they are correct. I might have to get a musician to guide me. My goals for next week are: 1. Play on Monday and Wednesday and possibly Friday at school for 1/2 hour. 2. Get some coaching to make sure that I am doing it right. 3. Learn at least 3 notes by the end of next Friday.
Comments
Post a Comment